Popular Chalk Paint Kitchen Cabinets
Today we give you some tips for using chalk paint kitchen cabinets a very practical and decorative solution. Paints need to know how much we will have to measure area you want to paint finish slate. Afterwards, always following manufacturer we can make estimate. Estimated to need two hands and if surface is very porous, absorb more amount of paint.
Chalkboard paint gives your space a creative and functional touch; and it allows you to change details of your decor. Chalk paint kitchen cabinets have become a very popular alternative to give space a creative twist as well as utilitarian.
Some tips for chalk paint kitchen cabinets
– If they are colored, always apply it on a white background. This way you will ensure that finish is elected.
– After applying it, wait seven days before painting on wall. In this way we ensure that paint hardens into real board.
– Classic chalk, white type, is best suited to paint because it does not grate or leave traces.
– To clean chalk, use a latex draft (it can be washed with soap and water). If no, cloth dampened with water.
– If doors are varnished or lacquered, remember you have to be sanded before applying a sealer based and water.